Monday, May 5, 2008

Our house at 10:45 pm on 5/5/08

All is quiet and well in the Williamson house tonight. As it should be, right?

Here is what I came across as I was checking on everyone tonight:
My Miranda with her ever-present "silkie".


At her feet, lies our newest addition. His name is Buddy. His name WAS Frisky, but none of us, except Bella, could remember it when we were calling him. He is the sweetest thing, ever. Tonight when Miranda was going to bed and Buddy was asleep on her feet, she said, "Mom, it is my dream come true!"


And then there is my Bella (note the ever-present "Blankie". (Can you tell they are sisters?) How can you NOT love this little girl? Even when she is a little terror (like she was tonight), you can't help but laugh and hug her.


And last but not least, is my Ricky. My eternal love...mushy, huh? Ok, the love of my life, is that better? He has been working SOOOO hard lately...poor thing, he could barely stay awake for scriptures tonight. I think he actually read them asleep!


And did I mention that we have a new dog? Let me repeat that: WE HAVE A NEW DOG!! I know, I know...I've heard it all already, but I couldn't let him go. My Miranda needs him. Alot!

7 comments:

a b c said...

It looks like Buddy's dreams have come true too!

Becca said...

Ahh, a quiet house, there's nothing like it sometimes. I bet Miranda is in love.

Anonymous said...

I never thought Id see the day the rocky let another dog into her house.. lol well I was proven worong huh... he sure is a cutie and since I have off today I might swing by and see him... hes adorable from here though... Love ya rocky lea!

Cassie said...

You are crazy girl!!! BUT, he does look like a nice doggy. That's funny that you changed his name. Buddy is great too! :) You've got a cute bunch of little loves...and congrats again on the news...! :)

Jeremy and Sherri said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am soooo excited for you and your news. Keep us posted on your progress.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Don't you just love it when all is quiet on the home front?:) Sometimes it's my most favorite part of the day! Everyone looks nice and cozy--I hope YOU got some good rest too!

J & K Shapiro said...

Rocky! WOW--Congratulations! Such wonderful news about another little one on the way!

I love your dog's smile. So cute & funny!!!!

We are going to be in S.A. for church, hopefully will get to see you and give you a squeeze!
Love,
Kara