Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bella's Birthday Party

Well...my littlest baby is three now!! She has grown so fast. We had a joint birthday party with her cousin Molly, this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun. We had a bouncy that the girls enjoyed all day, prior to the party. Bella jumped all day long and totally wore herself out. Since she was so tired, she was a wee bit cranky at the actual party.
So, while we were opening presents, she was crying nearly the whole time....here is the proof:

So, poor baby, while she wasn't playing between fits, she was only content in my arms. So, needless to say, this is how we looked for a good portion of the party:

My only saving grace, was her birthday cake. My sister Sue, made this AMAZING Barbie cake with Little Mermaid accents. Bella absolutely loved it! She attacked it like it was only for her and NO ONE else. It was awesome!


The major regret that I have is that I didn't get very many pictures. The party was combined with Molly, and I didn't get even one picture with the two birthday girls. They looked so beautiful. Molly is such a good little friend to Bella. They even have their own language when they see each other. It is just pure joy. I love it!

0 comments: