Thursday, September 4, 2008

Silly Bella

Ok...we have a handful on our hands with our little Isabella.  Yesterday, I couldn't find her and she wasn't answering me (which I HATE!).  I heard giggling from my room and when I went in and looked in the corner, this is what I found!  She was so proud of herself.  When I first saw her, Buddy had his head resting in Bella's lap and she was petting him.  It was so sweet!



Today, Aunt Susie Q (Ricky's sis) took Bella shopping for some school outfits (now that she goes to a little preschool class).  When we got home, she put on a fashion show.  The fashion show was pretty short, because once she had this outfit on (first one on) she didn't really want to take it off.  She calls this her Rock N Roll outfit.  She strutted her stuff all around the house.  I laughed so hard!  Pretty cute outfit, though, huh?  Thanks Aunt Susie!!

5 comments:

junglemama said...

What a little turkey! But also, so cute!

Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog.

Nicole Howard said...

She is so stinkin cute!! I love her outfit and her beautiful curly hair!!

Cassie said...

That is to die for! I wish we had an aunt Suzie! She looks SO adorable. Don't you just love little girls?!

Becca said...

SUper cute "rock and roll" outfit. Thanks really nice of Aunt Susie.

Anne-Marie said...

Sooo cute!