Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Haircuts all around

Before me & my girls left to visit Utah, we decided to all get a haircut. Bella and I got one and then Miranda got to go back the next day. I didn't get pics of Miranda at the salon, but I did get her "after" with me at the end.

Here is Bella while Ms. Joyce is snipping away. She is only good for her. She loves Joyce!

She tried so hard to be still. It really is a big deal for her to get to sit in the big black chair. Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible for her to keep her hands off of all the interesting things to touch in Joyce's salon. She is also a hair collector...I could NOT keep her off the floor, so she was covered in hair! At least most of it was our own! Yuck, right?

All done and pretty!

Do you like my new do? J/K She was straightening my hair (Ricky's fave) and this was taken midway thru the process.

Here we are, all done and pretty. Me with my straight do and Miranda with her newly trimmed (but trying to grow out) locks.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Wow Rocky, you look great and your pregnant on top of it. Cute cuts for the girls - it is nice to see an update from you.

Dahle Family said...

You look beautiful. Pregnancy sure fits you. Yes, that is the green jealous monster speaking