Monday, November 12, 2007

Our weekend of fun.

Miranda was invited to see THE BEE MOVIE for a classmates birthday party. They let me and Bella stay....it was fun. I thought it was funny that the huge theater only had a couple kids in it. More showed up later...I just thought it was a good photo op.

We went to Nikki's birthday party on Saturday, and Bella hadn't had a nap and she was REALLY cranky. Emily saved us by giving her a pair of butterfly wings. She instantly cheered up and was happy (for a little while at least!)

Molly got a pair also. They had so much fun with the wings and they were the cutest things ever! Looks of pure joy!

They had a blow up bouncy at the party. Bella was bouncing down the slide with Karlie and Hayley. I swear she was way too close to flipping off and breaking her neck. She made it just fine, though...just a paranoid mom.

Miranda had a great time, too. She loved the "miner" lights someone let her wear. She wore it all night.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Who doesn't cheer up instantly once wearing wings? Miranda looks stunning as a miner as well! Miss you guys...I feel like I havne't really talked to you for a while. Hope you're healthy and happy!