Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tag, your it!

I've been tagged!!! Eight interesting things about me
Thanks Nicole!!:)

1. I miss serving in primary (10+ years kinda makes it part of your life).
2. I actually hate talking on the phone.
3. I went to my senior prom in shorts, good thing, too, cuz I later got thrown in a pool!
4. I just applied (yesterday) to Northwest Vista College to get started on my lifelong dream of being a nurse.
5. I really miss my daddy! (It has been over 11 years since he went to the great beyond.)
6. I love the way I look...flabby skin and all.
7. I really want to be pregnant again.
8. If I do get pregnant, I really want another girl....boys scare me.

Now I tag: Emily, Cassie, Bobbi, Heather, Kara, & Krista

2 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Thanks Rocky for being so timely.

Ha ha.
Love ya

Cassie said...

Rocky, I think it will take me 10 years to feel like I know what I am doing in primary. I really with I had your experience. I didn't know you wanted to be a nurse! Good for you!!! You do good work making girls, but I think you'd like a boy too...aren't you a little curious???