Monday, August 6, 2007

Summer fun

Here is our Bella after she has gotten into Aunt Susy's makeup....which is something that she LOVES to do on a daily basis!

Spencer (my nephew visiting from UT) and Bella dressed alike in their Spurs attire and silly mustaces!

OK..we were at SeaWorld and Bella was looking into the fishtank....I caught the photo at exactly the right time. I swear it looks like she is in the tank or it is flying in front of her face. Crazy!

Summers at SeaWorld....a yearly event. Here is the crew this year...(back row: Ben, Kezia, me, Miranda, Nicole...front row: Katie, Bella, and Spencer)

Lazy days at my house..Miranda, Kezia, Nicole, Katie and Spencer almost falling off the couch.

2 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Hey you...they are getting so big. I love Bella's curls
Loves
Nicole

Cassie said...

Rocky,
Thanks for sending me your link. It has been so long since I've seen your blog, I forgot that you had one....and I've since learned how to keep better track (the link from ours) so I'm excited to see all the fun things ya'll are up to! Bella is such a character! I love her "many faces." You are an adorable family.

(Good luck with the snake! :))

Hee hee!